Monday, January 12, 2009

Day One

First day as an itinerant is done!
And of course, the weather was.....awesome. :) Lots of snow, and blowing wind to make it a truly fantastic day.

I went from a high school on the north side, to an elementary school in the heart of downtown, up and down two major highways, and around a lake to get to an office where I don't even have a desk yet.

......I guess there's still work to be done!

Overall it was a good day. Much more low key than I anticipated. I think though, that ignorance is bliss and this is just the calm before the storm. (You never knew I had it in me to throw two cliche's into the same sentence...did you?)

We'll see what tomorrow brings!

No comments:

Life isn't about the breaths we take, it's about the moments that take our breath away. ~Heidi Wills